Staying groomed while travelling light can get tricky. Here are some potential problems:
- Safety razors are great for the environment but the blades aren’t allowed as carry-on
- Disposable razors are allowed as carry-on but cannot be recycled and are a hugely wasteful way to shave
- Taking shaving cream onto a flight can also be denied as carry-on if it’s over 100ml
- Electric shavers that need to be plugged into a wall socket are a hassle when you’re visiting different countries
- A battery shaver needs replacement batteries that can be hard to find and annoying to travel with
The Below7 Travel Shaver is the answer to these chin scratchers:
- It weighs only 130 grams and fits snuggly into a small travel pouch that it comes with
- Charge it via USB, just like your smartphone and other gadgets. No need to carry around extra batteries or blades
- It shaves both dry and wet
- It cleans easily. Just open the cover and give it a quick rinse and you’re good to go.
The Travel Shaver comes with:
- A travel pouch
- USB-C cable for charging
- Brush for cleaning the blades
Want to learn about where our products come from? Check out our meet the makers journal series.