No bed? No worries. When you’re trekking around the world, having an ultralight sleeping bag means that you can take care of your own sleeping arrangements, in any situation.
- Don’t like the look of the sheets in a dorm? Use your own bag.
- Want to go camping on a whim? Sleep on a beach? Couch surf? Pull out the bag.
- Is it a little chilly at night? Give yourself an extra layer.
- Got a long layover at the airport? Make the wait more comfortable.
The Below7 Ultralight Sleeping Bag…
- Is ideal for general purpose travel in warm and hot climates
- Is 750grams light and it packs into a small compression sack that won’t take up much space in your backpack.
- Is made with silk-cotton inner material to keep the bag soft, light and warm down to 10°C.
- Is durable because of the waterproof Ripstop Nylon outer shell to help keep the bag resistant to tears and rips
- Is quick drying because the silk-cotton filling won’t stay wet in damp conditions
- Semi-rectangular shaped and can be unzipped and used as a blanket when it’s just too hot to sleep inside.
The bag comes in one size and colour combination. It’s green and blue (as shown in the photos) and is 190cm in length, with another 30cm of length for the hood (total 220cm). The shoulder width is 75cm and the zip is on the right hand side of the bag. The bag is machine and hand washable.