Have you planned a bit of an adventure? It’s a smart move to take an ultralight sleeping pad with you to make for a comfortable night’s sleep when you’re camping.
But that’s not all – it’s quite the nifty travel mate:
- Use it as a super comfy beach towel to lie on and sunbake
- It’s handy if you just need somewhere to lie down in the great outdoors
- If you’re in a long layover at the airport, make yourself more comfortable
The Below7 Ultralight Sleeping Pad…
- Inflates easily with just a few puffs of air
- Deflates completely flat
- Is designed to be as small as possible and the tapered shape maximizes the space for your upper body whilst trimming unnecessary weight at the ends
- Is super compact, easy to pack it won’t clutter up your bag. Unlike other mats that roll up and usually need to be transported on the outside of your back this pad can be simply dropped inside your bag or stored in a side pocket.
- Is made from tough and long-lasting nylon material, and your mat comes with a repair kit in case of tear.